Meeting Date: (3rd Tuesday) January 16th, 2018 Meeting Location: C U Woodshop School
Meeting Called to Order: 6:30 p.m. By: Jerry Rhoads, President
Attendance: 15 ?
Dave Razunas, Treasurer:
• 40 paid members
Jon Lambert, Vice President:
Jerry Rhoads, President:
• We are looking for possible Pro turners for Demonstrations for our club
• President’s Challenge (odd-numbered months): March – “ Anything With Inlay or Inset work”
• The American Association of Woodturners
32nd Annual International Symposium
Portland, Oregon June 14-17, 2018
• Turn-On! Chicago 2018 August 3 – 5 2018
University of Saint Mary of the Lake
1000 E. Maple Avenue
Mundelein, IL 60060
The venue for 2018
Turn-On! Chicago combines the unique features of offering lodging, meals, and rotations in an all inclusive idyllic setting. Located on the beautiful grounds of University of Saint Mary of the Lake in Mundelein, Illinois. Once you park your car and move into the residence hall, you can settle in for a weekend of learning, sharing, and enjoying the serene surroundings.
• The 6th Segmented Symposium will be held on October 12-14, 2018 in St. Louis Missouri and features the best collection of demonstrators that we’ve ever assembled.
Demo: Jeremy Williams “Re-turn a Bowl with Sanding”
Meeting Adjourned: 9:00 p. m.
Thank you to those who donated items for the raffle and thanks for your attendance.
Respectfully submitted by Michael Warren, Secretary